I'm Jackie Meggesto, and this is my blog.
This is a picture of me. This is not my blog.
I'm a programmer. I've done iOS development primarily and I'm looking to branch out.Things What I've Made/Am Working On:
- Clone of Space Invaders using NCurses/C++ (semi-unfinished)
- JMTextView, a Swift version of a UITextView library
- StringUtils, library of Swift string extensions (hasn't been touched in ages so I need to go back and polish it up)
- I contribute to the Zig Programming Language
- Halifax, an HTTP server I wrote in Haskell.
For my full resume, please see the "Resume" tab. (When it's finished, that is.)Things What I'm Interested In/Want To Learn:
- C/C++ (I have some experience already but feel the constant need to go deeper)
- Erlang/Elixir but more generally, distributed computing
- Parsers/Parser combinators
- Functional programming